After the first six authors, the remaining authors are listed alphabetically by the last name of our primary contact at the university.
Stereotype content model across cultures: Towards universal similarities and some differences
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
2009 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 1–33, March 2009
How to Cite
Cuddy, A. J. C., Fiske, S. T., Kwan, V. S. Y., Glick, P., Demoulin, S., Leyens, J.-P., Bond, M. H., Croizet, J.-C., Ellemers, N., Sleebos, E., Htun, T. T., Kim, H.-J., Maio, G., Perry, J., Petkova, K., Todorov, V., Rodríguez-Bailón, R., Morales, E., Moya, M., Palacios, M., Smith, V., Perez, R., Vala, J. and Ziegler, R. (2009), Stereotype content model across cultures: Towards universal similarities and some differences. British Journal of Social Psychology, 48: 1–33. doi: 10.1348/014466608X314935
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
- Received 3 June 2005; revised version received 21 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!