The language of change? Characterizations of in-group social position, threat, and the deployment of distinctive group attributes
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2009 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 295–311, June 2009
How to Cite
Livingstone, A. G., Spears, R. and Manstead, A. S. R. (2009), The language of change? Characterizations of in-group social position, threat, and the deployment of distinctive group attributes. British Journal of Social Psychology, 48: 295–311. doi: 10.1348/014466608X329533
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 19 October 2007; revised version received 3 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!