The social organization of representations of history: The textual accomplishment of coming to terms with the past
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2009 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 337–355, June 2009
How to Cite
Tileagă, C. (2009), The social organization of representations of history: The textual accomplishment of coming to terms with the past. British Journal of Social Psychology, 48: 337–355. doi: 10.1348/014466608X349487
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 20 December 2007; revised version received 7 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!