The effects of private and collective self-priming on visual search: Taking advantage of organized contextual stimuli
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2009 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 467–486, September 2009
How to Cite
Rice, S., Clayton, K. D., Trafimow, D., Keller, D. and Hughes, J. (2009), The effects of private and collective self-priming on visual search: Taking advantage of organized contextual stimuli. British Journal of Social Psychology, 48: 467–486. doi: 10.1348/014466608X354580
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 22 October 2007; revised version received 28 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!