Caring: Building a psychological disposition in pre-closing sequences in phone calls with a young adult with a learning disability
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2009 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 447–465, September 2009
How to Cite
Patterson, A. and Potter, J. (2009), Caring: Building a psychological disposition in pre-closing sequences in phone calls with a young adult with a learning disability. British Journal of Social Psychology, 48: 447–465. doi: 10.1348/014466608X369467
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 19 May 2008; revised version received 27 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!