When I equals we: Exploring the relation between social and personal identity of extreme right-wing political party members
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2009 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 625–647, December 2009
How to Cite
Baray, G., Postmes, T. and Jetten, J. (2009), When I equals we: Exploring the relation between social and personal identity of extreme right-wing political party members. British Journal of Social Psychology, 48: 625–647. doi: 10.1348/014466608X389582
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 16 August 2007; revised version received 6 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!