Does time reduce resistance to out-group critics? An investigation of the persistence of the intergroup sensitivity effect over time
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 569–581, September 2010
How to Cite
Hiew, D. N. and Hornsey, M. J. (2010), Does time reduce resistance to out-group critics? An investigation of the persistence of the intergroup sensitivity effect over time. British Journal of Social Psychology, 49: 569–581. doi: 10.1348/014466609X473938
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 27 March 2009; revised version received 21 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!