Explaining prosocial intentions: Testing causal relationships in the norm activation model
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 725–743, December 2010
How to Cite
Steg, Linda. and de Groot, Judith. (2010), Explaining prosocial intentions: Testing causal relationships in the norm activation model. British Journal of Social Psychology, 49: 725–743. doi: 10.1348/014466609X477745
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 21 November 2008; revised version received 23 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!