Changes in social identities over time: The role of coping and adaptation processes
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 803–826, December 2010
How to Cite
Amiot, C. E., Terry, D. J., Wirawan, Dian. and Grice, T. A. (2010), Changes in social identities over time: The role of coping and adaptation processes. British Journal of Social Psychology, 49: 803–826. doi: 10.1348/014466609X480624
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 20 July 2008; revised version received 3 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!