Shaping stereotypical behaviour through the discussion of social stereotypes
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 74–98, March 2011
How to Cite
Smith, L. G. E. and Postmes, T. (2011), Shaping stereotypical behaviour through the discussion of social stereotypes. British Journal of Social Psychology, 50: 74–98. doi: 10.1348/014466610X500340
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Received 30 March 2009; revised version received 8 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!