Threats: Power, family mealtimes, and social influence
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 99–120, March 2011
How to Cite
Hepburn, A. and Potter, J. (2011), Threats: Power, family mealtimes, and social influence. British Journal of Social Psychology, 50: 99–120. doi: 10.1348/014466610X500791
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Received 6 August 2009; revised version received 22 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!