This research was conducted while the first author was at Leiden University.
Is the world a just place? Countering the negative consequences of pervasive discrimination by affirming the world as just
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 484–500, September 2011
How to Cite
Stroebe, K., Dovidio, J. F., Barreto, M., Ellemers, N. and John, M.-S. (2011), Is the world a just place? Countering the negative consequences of pervasive discrimination by affirming the world as just. British Journal of Social Psychology, 50: 484–500. doi: 10.1348/014466610X523057
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
- Received 2 June 2009; revised version received 5 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!