The language barrier? Context, identity, and support for political goals in minority ethnolinguistic groups
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Special Issue: Innovation in Theory and Research on Collective Action and Social Change
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 747–768, December 2011
How to Cite
Livingstone, A. G., Manstead, A. S. R., Spears, R. and Bowen, D. (2011), The language barrier? Context, identity, and support for political goals in minority ethnolinguistic groups. British Journal of Social Psychology, 50: 747–768. doi: 10.1348/014466610X529907
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Received 1 May 2009; revised version received 26 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!