Cognitive self-affirmation inclination: An individual difference in dealing with self-threats
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
© 2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 33–51, March 2012
How to Cite
Pietersma, S. and Dijkstra, A. (2012), Cognitive self-affirmation inclination: An individual difference in dealing with self-threats. British Journal of Social Psychology, 51: 33–51. doi: 10.1348/014466610X533768
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Received 26 February 2009; revised version received 9 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!