Disciplinarity and the application of social research
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 691–701, December 2010
How to Cite
Potter, Jonathan. (2010), Disciplinarity and the application of social research. British Journal of Social Psychology, 49: 691–701. doi: 10.1348/014466610X535946
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 23 August 2010; revised version received 10 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!