Ambiguous figure perception and theory of mind understanding in children with autistic spectrum disorders
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
2005 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Developmental Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 159–174, June 2005
How to Cite
Sobel, D. M., Capps, L. M. and Gopnik, A. (2005), Ambiguous figure perception and theory of mind understanding in children with autistic spectrum disorders. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 23: 159–174. doi: 10.1348/026151004X20694
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
- Received 12 June 2003; revised version received 20 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!