Telling the story of theory of mind: Deaf and hearing children's narratives and mental state understanding
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
2006 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Developmental Psychology
Special Issue: The role of conversations in children's social, emotional and cognitive development
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 151–179, March 2006
How to Cite
Peterson, C. C. and Slaughter, V. P. (2006), Telling the story of theory of mind: Deaf and hearing children's narratives and mental state understanding. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 24: 151–179. doi: 10.1348/026151005X60022
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Received 7 December 2004; revised version received 29 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!