Perceptions of athletic competence and fear of negative evaluation during physical education
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 339–349, June 2007
How to Cite
Ridgers, N. D., Fazey, D. M. A. and Fairclough, S. J. (2007), Perceptions of athletic competence and fear of negative evaluation during physical education. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 77: 339–349. doi: 10.1348/026151006X128909
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 20 October 2004; revised version received 5 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!