Avoidant coping as a mediator between appearance-related victimization and self-esteem in young Australian adolescents
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
2007 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Developmental Psychology
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 633–642, November 2007
How to Cite
Lodge, J. and Feldman, S. S. (2007), Avoidant coping as a mediator between appearance-related victimization and self-esteem in young Australian adolescents. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 25: 633–642. doi: 10.1348/026151007X185310
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Received 27 September 2006; revised version received 18 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!