Rotten apple or rotten barrel? Social identity and children's responses to bullying
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
2008 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Developmental Psychology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 117–132, March 2008
How to Cite
Jones, S. E., Haslam, S. Alexander., York, Lucy. and Ryan, M. K. (2008), Rotten apple or rotten barrel? Social identity and children's responses to bullying. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 26: 117–132. doi: 10.1348/026151007X200385
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Received 4 August 2006; revised version received 13 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!