Sex-biased ratio of avoidant/ambivalent attachment in middle childhood
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
2008 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Developmental Psychology
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 369–379, September 2008
How to Cite
Del Giudice, M. (2008), Sex-biased ratio of avoidant/ambivalent attachment in middle childhood. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 26: 369–379. doi: 10.1348/026151007X243289
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Received 1 May 2007; revised version received 30 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!