Relations between print exposure and literacy skills: New evidence from Grade 1–5
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
2008 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Developmental Psychology
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 525–544, November 2008
How to Cite
Ecalle, Jean. and Magnan, Annie. (2008), Relations between print exposure and literacy skills: New evidence from Grade 1–5. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 26: 525–544. doi: 10.1348/026151007X267959
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Received 19 April 2007; revised version received 5 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!