Young children understand multiple pretend identities in their object play
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
2009 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Developmental Psychology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 385–404, June 2009
How to Cite
Wyman, E., Rakoczy, H. and Tomasello, M. (2009), Young children understand multiple pretend identities in their object play. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 27: 385–404. doi: 10.1348/026151008X322893
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Received 28 June 2007; revised version received 11 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!