Speech priming: An examination of rate and syntactic persistence in preschoolers
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
2009 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Developmental Psychology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 495–504, June 2009
How to Cite
Hupp, J. M. and Jungers, M. K. (2009), Speech priming: An examination of rate and syntactic persistence in preschoolers. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 27: 495–504. doi: 10.1348/026151008X345988
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Received 18 January 2008; revised version received 7 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!