Patterns of problem-solving in children's literacy and arithmetic
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
2009 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Developmental Psychology
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 815–834, November 2009
How to Cite
Farrington-Flint, L., Vanuxem-Cotterill, S. and Stiller, J. (2009), Patterns of problem-solving in children's literacy and arithmetic. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 27: 815–834. doi: 10.1348/026151008X383148
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Received 23 July 2007; revised version received 4 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!