Is understanding regret dependent on developments in counterfactual thinking?
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
2009 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Developmental Psychology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 505–510, June 2009
How to Cite
Beck, S. R. and Crilly, M. (2009), Is understanding regret dependent on developments in counterfactual thinking?. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 27: 505–510. doi: 10.1348/026151008X401697
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Received 29 September 2008; revised version received 3 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!