Self-paced study time as a cue for recall predictions across school age
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Developmental Psychology
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 767–784, November 2010
How to Cite
Hoffmann-Biencourt, Anja., Lockl, Kathrin., Schneider, Wolfgang., Ackerman, Rakefet. and Koriat, Asher. (2010), Self-paced study time as a cue for recall predictions across school age. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 28: 767–784. doi: 10.1348/026151009X479042
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Received 6 May 2009; revised version received 21 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!