Bigger knows better: Young children selectively learn rule games from adults rather than from peers
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Developmental Psychology
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 785–798, November 2010
How to Cite
Rakoczy, Hannes., Hamann, Katharina., Warneken, Felix. and Tomasello, Michael. (2010), Bigger knows better: Young children selectively learn rule games from adults rather than from peers. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 28: 785–798. doi: 10.1348/026151009X479178
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Received 1 October 2008; revised version received 13 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!