Associations between young children's emotion attributions and prediction of outcome in differing social situations
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Developmental Psychology
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 499–504, June 2010
How to Cite
Eivers, A. R., Brendgen, M. and Borge, A. I. H. (2010), Associations between young children's emotion attributions and prediction of outcome in differing social situations. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 28: 499–504. doi: 10.1348/026151009X482813
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Received 3 September 2009; revised version received 29 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!