The influence of gender and ethnicity on children's peer collaborations
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Developmental Psychology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 131–137, March 2011
How to Cite
Leman, P. J., Macedo, A. P., Bluschke, A., Hudson, L., Rawling, C. and Wright, H. (2011), The influence of gender and ethnicity on children's peer collaborations. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 29: 131–137. doi: 10.1348/026151010X526344
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Received 28 April 2010; revised version received 27 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!