A detection theory approach to the evaluation of assessors in assessment centres
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
2005 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages 581–594, December 2005
How to Cite
Stillman, J. A. and Jackson, D. J. R. (2005), A detection theory approach to the evaluation of assessors in assessment centres. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 78: 581–594. doi: 10.1348/096317905X26147
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
- Received 9 December 2003; revised version received 14 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!