Linking values and organizational commitment: A correlational and experimental investigation in two organizations
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
2005 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages 531–551, December 2005
How to Cite
Abbott, G. N., White, F. A. and Charles, M. A. (2005), Linking values and organizational commitment: A correlational and experimental investigation in two organizations. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 78: 531–551. doi: 10.1348/096317905X26174
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Received 23 June 2003; revised version received 17 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!