Refining individualized consideration: Distinguishing developmental leadershipand supportive leadership
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2006 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 37–61, March 2006
How to Cite
Rafferty, A. E. and Griffin, M. A. (2006), Refining individualized consideration: Distinguishing developmental leadershipand supportive leadership. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 79: 37–61. doi: 10.1348/096317905X36731
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 2 March 2004; revised version received 16 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!