Effects of psychological contract breach on performance of IT employees: The mediating role of affective commitment
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2006 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 299–306, June 2006
How to Cite
Restubog, S. L. D., Bordia, P. and Tang, R. L. (2006), Effects of psychological contract breach on performance of IT employees: The mediating role of affective commitment. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 79: 299–306. doi: 10.1348/096317905X53183
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 14 June 2004; revised version received 18 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!