On the relations among work value orientations, psychological need satisfaction and job outcomes: A self-determination theory approach
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 251–277, June 2007
How to Cite
Vansteenkiste, M., Neyrinck, B., Niemiec, C. P., Soenens, B., De Witte, H. and Van den Broeck, A. (2007), On the relations among work value orientations, psychological need satisfaction and job outcomes: A self-determination theory approach. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 80: 251–277. doi: 10.1348/096317906X111024
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 30 March 2005; revised version received 6 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!