A circular and dynamic model of the process of job design
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 321–339, June 2007
How to Cite
Clegg, C. and Spencer, C. (2007), A circular and dynamic model of the process of job design. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 80: 321–339. doi: 10.1348/096317906X113211
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 21 October 2005; revised version received 8 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!