Productivity, counterproductivity and creativity: The ups and downs of job insecurity
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 479–497, September 2007
How to Cite
Probst, T. M., Stewart, S. M., Gruys, M. L. and Tierney, B. W. (2007), Productivity, counterproductivity and creativity: The ups and downs of job insecurity. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 80: 479–497. doi: 10.1348/096317906X159103
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 31 August 2005; revised version received 25 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!