Predicting integrity with the HEXACO personality model: Use of self- and observer reports
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2008 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 147–167, March 2008
How to Cite
Lee, K., Ashton, M. C., Morrison, D. L., Cordery, J. and Dunlop, P. D. (2008), Predicting integrity with the HEXACO personality model: Use of self- and observer reports. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 81: 147–167. doi: 10.1348/096317907X195175
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 17 August 2006; revised version received 25 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!