Specific determinants of burnout among male and female general practitioners: A cross-lagged panel analysis
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2008 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 249–276, June 2008
How to Cite
Houkes, I., Winants, Y. H. W. M. and Twellaar, M. (2008), Specific determinants of burnout among male and female general practitioners: A cross-lagged panel analysis. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 81: 249–276. doi: 10.1348/096317907X218197
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 20 June 2005; revised version received 31 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!