Confidence in work-related goals and feelings of exhaustion during a therapeutic intervention for burnout: A time-series approach
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2008 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 277–297, June 2008
How to Cite
Nurmi, J.-E., Salmela-Aro, K., Keskivaara, P. and Näätänen, P. (2008), Confidence in work-related goals and feelings of exhaustion during a therapeutic intervention for burnout: A time-series approach. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 81: 277–297. doi: 10.1348/096317907X241524
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 19 September 2006; revised version received 20 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!