Better than brainstorming? Potential contextual boundary conditions to brainwriting for idea generation in organizations
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
2009 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 129–145, March 2009
How to Cite
Heslin, P. A. (2009), Better than brainstorming? Potential contextual boundary conditions to brainwriting for idea generation in organizations. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 82: 129–145. doi: 10.1348/096317908X285642
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Received 9 May 2007; revised version received 14 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!