What can I gain as a mentor? The effect of mentoring on the job performance and social status of mentors in China
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2009 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 871–895, December 2009
How to Cite
Liu, D., Liu, J., Kwan, H. K. and Mao, Y. (2009), What can I gain as a mentor? The effect of mentoring on the job performance and social status of mentors in China. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 82: 871–895. doi: 10.1348/096317908X380664
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 25 September 2007; revised version received 16 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!