A meta-analysis of the predictors and consequences of organization-based self-esteem
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 601–626, September 2010
How to Cite
Bowling, N. A., Eschleman, K. J., Wang, Q., Kirkendall, C. and Alarcon, G. (2010), A meta-analysis of the predictors and consequences of organization-based self-esteem. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 83: 601–626. doi: 10.1348/096317909X454382
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 2 July 2008; revised version received 27 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!