Examining the effects of communication apprehension within assessment centres
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 663–671, September 2010
How to Cite
Blume, B. D., Dreher, G. F. and Baldwin, T. T. (2010), Examining the effects of communication apprehension within assessment centres. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 83: 663–671. doi: 10.1348/096317909X463652
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 7 October 2008; revised version received 1 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!