Speaking of dominance, status differences, and identification: Making sense of a merger
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 627–643, September 2010
How to Cite
van Vuuren, M., Beelen, P. and de Jong, M. D. T. (2010), Speaking of dominance, status differences, and identification: Making sense of a merger. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 83: 627–643. doi: 10.1348/096317909X463661
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 22 February 2008; revised version received 3 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!