Applicant impression management in job interview: The moderating role of interviewer affectivity
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 739–757, September 2010
How to Cite
Chen, C.-C., Wen-Fen Yang, I. and Lin, W.-C. (2010), Applicant impression management in job interview: The moderating role of interviewer affectivity. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 83: 739–757. doi: 10.1348/096317909X473895
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 20 July 2008; revised version received 7 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!