Agile innovation: The role of team climate in rapid research and development
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
2010 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 1075–1084, December 2010
How to Cite
Pirola-Merlo, A. (2010), Agile innovation: The role of team climate in rapid research and development. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 83: 1075–1084. doi: 10.1348/096317909X480653
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
- Received 15 May 2008; revised version received 26 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!