Match making and match breaking: The nature of match within and around job design
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 1–16, March 2010
How to Cite
Daniels, K. and De Jonge, J. (2010), Match making and match breaking: The nature of match within and around job design. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 83: 1–16. doi: 10.1348/096317909X485144
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 9 December 2009; revised version received 9 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!