Great man or great myth? A quantitative review of the relationship between individual differences and leader effectiveness
Article first published online: 8 APR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 347–381, June 2011
How to Cite
Hoffman, B. J., Woehr, D. J., Maldagen-Youngjohn, R. and Lyons, B. D. (2011), Great man or great myth? A quantitative review of the relationship between individual differences and leader effectiveness. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 84: 347–381. doi: 10.1348/096317909X485207
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2011
- Received 11 September 2008; revised version received 31 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!