Relaxation-induced cortisol changes within lunch breaks – an experimental longitudinal worksite field study
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 382–394, June 2011
How to Cite
Krajewski, J., Sauerland, M. and Wieland, R. (2011), Relaxation-induced cortisol changes within lunch breaks – an experimental longitudinal worksite field study. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 84: 382–394. doi: 10.1348/096317910X485458
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Received 13 May 2009; revised version received 2 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!